At BR Group we can take care of all your commercial flat roofing requirements, you can guarantee that a RubberBond FleeceBack flat roof installation will provide you with a long lasting, high quality flat roof that will not only work with your budget, but is proven to last for a minimum of 50 years.
Across the UK thousands of property owners, managers, architects and organisations have chosen to use RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM to protect their company now and their future development.
The speed and design flexibility & simplicity of RubberBond FleeceBack makes it an ideal product for new developments. If you are in need of a flat roof that can be installed quickly then the RubberBond single ply flat roof is the ideal solution.
• BBA Approved
• Manufacturers Warranty
• Exceptional Fire Ratings
Using RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM to protect your property will give you peace of mind for years to come. It’s ability to mould to design shapes and surfaces make it the perfect choice for all types of applications.
• Low Maintenance
• Heat Free Installation
Traditional felt based roofs have a limited life span. Renewing your flat roof with RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM is a cheaper option than felt due to its proven longevity.
• No moss or plant growth
• Suitable for overlayment
• Weather Resistant
The clean, flame free and safe installation of a RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM roof will allow installation at any time of the year whilst still allowing everyday activities to carry on uninterrupted.
• Flame Free
• Low Odour
To quickly and economically waterproof your property is simple with RubberBond. Perfect for overlaying existing surfaces and the long lifespan gives it an exceptional life-cycle cost.
• Installed by Approved Contractors
• Structurally Tested & Proven
• 20 year Guarantee
Installing RubberBond can allow you to expand the use of your roof and enhance its visual appearance. FleeceBack membrane is perfect for use below your roof terrace or the waterproof component of your green roof system.
• Hard Wearing
• No torches or asphalt are required, a flame, heat free safer installation for your property and staff.
• Low noise and odour application allowing your business to carry on uninterrupted
• Less weight on your roof than mod - bit 2 - ply systems
• Larger rolls mean fewer seams, allowing for quicker installation
• Faster installation means less disruption for building occupants
• Year round application
• Whether its small or large flat roof a refurbishment or a new build we will be able to help you.
• Great Product, RubberBond FleeceBack is the industry leader with a 50 year proven history.
• APPROVED Contractors. There are over 400 trained and approved roofing contractors, within this we have specialist commercial contractors throughout the UK & Ireland to give the best support and advise for your flat roof
• 20 year membrane warranty issued directly to you the building owner.
• EPDM is made from engineered polymers rather than leftover by - products
• Experienced Technical back up. Flex - R with Carlisle has over 50 years experience in providing all sorts of leaking flat roof solutions.
• Rest assured you are dealing with professional fully trained approved contractors and a proven product.
• After 50 years of empirical experience in field applications, EPDM has the roofing industry's longest average service life, thanks to:
• Greater resistance to ponding water, hail, UV damage and cyclical membrane fatigue
• Because EPDM is a single ply membrane, there is no concern with interply blisters
• High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
• Flexibility in low temperatures
• Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
• Restoration friendly
• Easy to install new roof penetrations at a later date e.g. air conditioning
Carlisle pioneered EPDM roofing membranes more than 50 years ago and has established a strong track record of superior product durability and long - term weather resistance. They have expanded that expertise and become the world's leading supplier of roofing membranes. To date, Carlisle has produced over 10 billion square feet of roofing membrane including 160 million square feet of FleeceBack membrane, Carlisle's puncture resistant membrane introduced 18 years ago. EPDM is well known for its superior UV and ozone - weathering performance.
A recent study of aged EPDM showed that after 30 years of real world exposure, EPDM still retained excellent tensile strength, tear resistance and weathering resistance. EPDM just doesn't get brittle with age.
To maximise the design and aesthetics potential of your building, RubberBond roofing system can be used on a range of surfaces for warm and cold roof design, refurbishment or new build construction. And for green roofs or roof gardens/patios.
While you concentrate on your business, benefit from the experience and skills of RubberBond FleeceBack Approved Contractors to fulfil your flat roofing needs. RubberBond has been specified and installed on many new and refurbishment projects of all types, size, and degree of complexity across both public & private sectors including education, health, prisons, offices, residential and retail.
Manufactured by the trusted world leaders of roofing systems, Carlisle Syntec, based in the USA. Their history of manufacturing superior performing waterproofing and technological advancements has culminated in the unique RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM. More than 1.2 billion square metres of Carlisle’s EPDM membrane has been installed worldwide - far more than any other manufacturer.
In 2012 RubberBond manufacturers Carlisle Syntec celebrated it’s 50th year of manufacture and development of single ply systems. Experience - learning by doing - cannot be manufactured. Make sure your next roof system is manufactured by a company that has been around long enough to have learned and grown from past experiences.
Choosing the correct system for your roof isn’t always an easy prospect.
RubberBond FleeceBack leaves rivals behind, not only due to the benefits of fleece reinforcement itself, but also due to the unique patented technology used to manufacture it. Approved by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and the National House-Building Council (NHBC) accepts the use of RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM Roof Waterproofing Systems.
Comprising of two layers laminated together to create a resilient 2.6mm membrane, the waterproofing 1.2mm thick EPDM membrane bonded to a strong 1.4mm deep polyester fleece backing on the underside of the waterproofing membrane. RubberBond FleeceBack creates a flat roof that is 40% greater puncture resistance and 180% greater tear resistance than commercial grade 1.5mm EPDM.
If you would like to discuss your commercial roofing requirements then please contact BR Group today and we will be happy to help. We always offer a quote and timeframe before we begin.